Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Mediation Support Network! Please note that applications for the MSN are open to institutions and not to individuals.
The criteria for new MSN members are the following: your organization…
- has the potential of contributing to and benefiting from the network;
- has a proven track record in providing mediation support;
- supports, even if not exclusively, mediation of peace negotiations involving track 1 or 1.5 actors (government, elite of armed non state actors);
- provides mediation support to processes in more than one country;
- is a non-governmental organization;
- is non profit;
- is practice oriented.
Geographic balance and diversity between the members is an important dimension of the MSN. Therefore, membership applications from underrepresented geographic regions will be given priority when expanding the network.
If your organization is interested to join please find important information on the general criteria for membership and on the application process in the MSN Application Document. If you face questions regarding the application, please contact the MSN Secretariat.